AIM
sharpy4k

Armageggon Armageggon

Superb Animation!

Really quite excellent. I don't know why but I couldn't stop laughing when your main charcter was holding up that poster board that said "The Egg is Nigh".

Regardless, superb animation with a real movie like feel, the music and animation not only were in sync but flowed well together, you really got a dramatic sense as the egg came hurdling towards the ground.

Good finish, great overall animation, I look foward to seeing more of your work in the future.

One P3n0r 2 Rule Them All One P3n0r 2 Rule Them All

Another Masterpiece

It's become pretty obvious by now that Legendary Frog can do no wrong. I thrououghly enjoyed this, and it'd be neat to see you try to pursue it in a full length styling, but as I can tell you probably won't. Either way, this was an amusing flash, though for some reason some of the sound was a little off, I don't know if it's just me or not.

Mega Man vs. Quick Man Mega Man vs. Quick Man

Amazing

Intense in your face flash.

Rock on.

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep5 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep5

Way Too Easy

Far too easy with an incredibly simple system. If you are trying to show off polished work, make an effort to ensure your spelling is decent because really I shouldn't be reading a rough draft script on your finished product.

Angel of Death |&amp;gt;&amp;gt;Game&amp;lt;&amp;lt;| Angel of Death |>>Game<<|

Nothing Terribly Difficult

Overall a very cool concept. I think it would have looked nicer had you colored the hand drawn charcters. I also must comment that the game was insanely easy and that I didn't waste a single bullet or civilian with ease. If you were to revamp this game to include better graphics, sounds, MUSIC (the music was annoying) as well as a more sniper like feel to the game (How close you were was rather annoying) you could have yourself a fantastic game. But agian, cool concept, I'd like to see you further pursue it.

Megaman vs Ghosts&amp;amp;Goblins Megaman vs Ghosts&Goblins

UNBELIVABLE!

The most insanely good entry I have ever seen on the portal. Most of those other Mega Man shooters out there that try to recreate the orignals have slow frame rates, making fighting slow and tedious. You have the exact frame rate of the actual game, submerging your player in a bliss of classic gaming that borders on a sexual expirence. Then, if that wasn't enough, you cross breed it with another insanely great game, mish mashing it with superb music, sight, and sound, throwing the player into a completly new gaming expirence.

I thought the boss was excellently built, while not being the most terribly difficult I've ever faced, I enjoyed the fact that you have embedded him with AI, allowing him to climb on ladders, jump down, avoid attacks, and move in a way to make him a more challenging foe. I do admit, while he was easy, you got be off guard with the AI, being that Flash games usually lack that value, and he did kill me the first try, simply because I did not expect him to be able to do the things he did.

But alas, I did defeat the game, and it was a blood satisfying exiperence. You are one of the people that should be designing games. I mean, I see all the crap out there and then I look on the internet and I can play a godly game like this for FREE... just amazing, really, I mean graphics in games can advance to the point that it is real life, but it will never matter if the game plays like piss. Yours does not, yours sets the bar a little higher for all of the other wannabe Flash artists other there. This is offically my favorite submission on the portal, I commend you a thousand times.